Working in both traditional and digital mediums Joanna is known for her realism style medical and scientific illustrations creating a balance between illustrating the intricate detail of anatomy and science whilst also conveying an educational message in an easy to understand format. With a thriving medical illustration business based in rural Surrey, the Studio handles all projects from large to small.
Clients include Johnson&Johnson, NHS, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Harvard Medical School to Hong Kong Wildlife Health Foundation. We are proud to say that our clients stay with us for the long term as we work on building long term and successful relationships.
Company: Medical Artist Ltd
- B.T.E.C in Natural History Illustration
- BA (Hons) in Visual Communication from Middlesex University
- PhD Researcher illustrating Neglected Tropical Diseases with Surrey University
- MAA (Medical Artists’ Association)
- IMI (The Institute of Medical Illustrators)
- AMI (Association of Medical Illustrators)
- AHCS (The Academy for Healthcare Science)