Part of my life as an artist is working as a medical illustrator....and I am very much looking forward to running this workshop next week at the Queen Mary and Barts and The London Neuroscience Society (QMBL NeuroSoc): NEUROANATOMY WORKSHOP; 'An Introduction to the Art of Medical Illustration'.
The workshop will run from 5:30pm to 8:30pm 16th February and due to start at 5:30pm promptly, so please arrive early.
Venue: Room 2.40, Francis Bancroft Building, Mile End Campus.
Topics covered will include:
- B&B Anatomy subjects as well as those included in Neuroscience- from Molecules to Behaviour module.
- Introduction to Medical Illustrations
- Using different mediums, pencils, acrylics, watercolours
- Realistic and representational illustration
- Digital art
- Neuroanatomy Revision Cards
- Basic Drawing Skills
- Q&A session
Membership of QMBL NeuroSoc gives you priority access to our events and workshops. It costs £5 and can be purchased at: http://www.qmsu.org/groups/neuroscience/
Written by Anne Corless