As a trained medical artist, and with 20 years experience as a trainer, I am able to produce work in a variety of media that stimulate understanding and learning. My work ranges from artwork produced using pencil, pen and ink, conte crayon and watercolour to digital methods using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Art, MMAA (Pass with Credit, 2013)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice
- BA (hons) Three-dimensional Design, 1984
- MAA (Medical Artists’ Association of Great Britain)
- FHEA (Fellow of the Higher Education Academy)
- AUA (Association of University Administrators)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org